We built Chalet Alexia as a home from home to enjoy with family and friends. Having stayed in many chalets in the past we had some fairly clear criteria:
- Big table for long dinners, board games and cards.
- Comfortable beds and crisp white sheets.
- Huge log fire.
- Sofas you don't want to leave.
- Someone available to cook when you are tired.
- Powerful showers.
- No queuing for the bathroom.
- Spoilt for choice with Books, DVDs and Games.
- Cot, high chair and toys.
- Diverse and extensive ski terrain.
- Close to Geneva and walking distance from the lift.
We're pretty pleased with our second home and hope you love it too.